Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, September 27, 2013

The "Socializing" of America

A gorgeous morning here in Newark, Ohio, a taste of Fall in the air. Have gone through the morning ritual with Caleb. He sees me get up, takes my place on the bed, hears me make coffee, seems to know just when I have poured a cup, sat down, put the laptop on my lap, comfortable and settled, just ready to write something, then he comes out, plops his butt down, sits there, and gives me that "stare" ....... "Well, I'm ready to go out."

So we do our morning walk out in the yard, I do it  barefooted as long as I can. My feet now ache a little, the grass and dew were a little on the chilly side. I would recommend that everyone start the day with a barefoot walk in their yard, some good "communion" there between the feet and the grass and the dew. It's a little "humbling," which is a good way to start the day. Of course, after we come back in, Caleb is waiting for his "treat," some package of denture, gums, breath stuff we get him. He loves them. I bought he some new ones the other day, wife noticed they were for a cat, she says it is not good to feed anything for a cat to a dog. She says I can eat them, but not the dog.

My concern of the day, I have been doing a little research and reading and wondering, and the amount of appropriate material is staggering, so much that one overlooks the details. And somehow, we have become "veiled" from the truth. The overall plan is so diabolical, that included in the "plan" is a "blinder" so no one can see the plan. How great is that. Somewhat like the man who every day would leave work pushing a wheelbarrow. The guards would search and search, and never found anything that he was stealing. He finally retired, and the guards asked him, "We know you were stealing something, we searched and searched and never found anything in your wheelbarrow. Please tell us, what were you stealing?"

"Wheelbarrows."

I keep trying to remember talks I had with my Dad, the Doctor, back in the 40's and 50's, and his concerns with Socialized Medicine. Even back then, he saw it coming, knew it would happen, someday. He could see the "quality" of medical care, diminishing greatly. He foresaw it becoming "BIG BUSINESS." I don't think he even anticipated the changes and advancements in "technology" which have skyrocketed costs to astronomical numbers.

Dependency, we are depending on the government for many things, if not, in some cases, everything. The same "government" that sent all of our jobs overseas, is the same government which is supporting all those who lost their jobs, and which supports many today, and want to be involved in ALL of our healthcare. Perhaps their sending the jobs overseas was a "start" to our demise.

When did this diabolical plan go into effect? Who laid all the groundwork? Or, is it just a "natural progression" of a democracy, the concept of which is "flawed" and this is a natural progression.