Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, September 28, 2013

And they talk about it with a straight face ................

Some late night thoughts on Obamacare. Has anyone ever read it? Analyzed it? Understood it? Has ANY idea of the cost?

I have not read it, I have only seen excerpts of it, I do know how it is going to effect us, financially, not good, as a matter of fact, I have seen nothing in it or about it that has any resemblance of "doing any good" to this country. I honestly do not see how anyone can say anything good about it, if they understand it at all.

I have to wonder, too, when was it all conceived and written? It had to be "years" in the making. Who wrote it. Is its origin the same as the Book of Mormon. Did Obama go to the "garden" and there, under a giant oak tree, was a stack of discs, maybe even 3.5 floppy discs, or some of the other sizes we used prior to the present disc, or even those little plug things and hold so much information.

Who could have written it? I think it was "divine." Maybe Obama just visited the library in Washington, walked up to the desk, and .... "Um, hi, ah, well, to be honest, I ah, well, I wanna start some kinda health system here in the country, and, ah, well, you got anything like that?"

"Really, from Canada you say, hey, that might work."

"A what, I don't got no effen library card, I'm the president, what do you mean of what, the country, right here, I am Obama."

"Well don't forget it again, I can only have the book for two weeks, I may need it longer than that, how much if I keep it longer .................. that much."

Now we know how it happened, he checked the book out of the library, took it home, had his kids check it out, found a company in India to keyboard it and get it on a disc, then, took the disc to NSA, told them it was highly classified, the took it, changed wording where necessary, and let him know it was done..

"Mr. president, we have that all done for you, changed all the Canada's to USA's and other things where it applied, we have the cover done, what do you want to call it ........?"

"Ah, Barack's .... no, BO for better health, no, I don't like that, what, USA Good Health, no, don't like that, how about Barackcare ............. let me get back with you ................?