Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Thursday, March 21, 2013

One more time .....................


Sorry about this,, There is just too much good material here to pass up. An airplane, probably a billion, a car at 5 million, millions a day in costs, hundreds of people involved, thousands of hours of training, and some highly trained driver uses the wrong fuel .... wonder where he filled it up. Just too good to pass up, I woke up dreaming about what would have transpired on the phone. This may be the last one on the subject. I can't think of a worse scenario. Perhaps the most HIGH TECH car in the world ... I wonder how Obama looks with a red face? jbd


Hi, is this Ananiah's towing service?

Ah, we're having some car trouble and need a tow, do you guys do that?

Actually, we're at the Ben Gurion Airport.


What kind of car, well, it's actually a limo parked out in the middle of the airport.

Why, well, I'm visiting your country, and, ah, doesn't matter, you can't miss it, it's a big black Cadillac.

My name, well, ah it's Obama.

O ah B ah A ah M ah A, Obama, what is all that laughter I hear.

Hey I spelled it out once, OBAMA,, what is all that noise and laughter, are you gonna send someone or not.

That's better, why do you need to know how much it weighs.

I didn't know you had different size trucks. Hey, Carl, how much does it weigh.

Whew, I guess its around five tons, can you handle that, I didn't know that, it does have a lot of stuff on it.

How long, that's OK, I guess I have a ride to the meeting. Oh, how many can ride in that truck, there are going to be thirteen guys that go along with it.

Yeh, I guess a bus would be Ok.

I am not going to spell it again and knock off all the laughing.