Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, March 25, 2013

In a prehistoric frame of mind, I guess ....


Even back then ............. not sure why I am in a "prehistoric" frame of mind this morning.

Gor, I want to "come out."

What you mean, Igor.

I not like other guys, they chase the longhairs with the cute chests, I not do that, I rather be with flat chests.

When you know that, Igor?

The last blurg, I chasem a longhair with a cute chest, I catch cute chest and then I not know what to do, not want to do nothing like others do. I know not what to do, I feel like bird in sky, I wantem to cook and keep cave clean, I mix red berries with white stuff and do my cave in a pink color.

I'm at a loss for words, Igor, you have caught me completely off guard and by surprise, we are on uncharted waters. I admit that I was concerned when I saw how you threw the spear at the dinosaur, you threw just like a cute chest. And then at the club, you ordered a Pink Lady while all the flat chests were drinking boiler makers. And, to be honest, Igor, you swish when you walk, more like a cute chest than a flat chest.

You use many big words when you talk to Igor, Igor not understand all your words, maybe that's why you the leader, big words, promise our people much, not understand what you say, maybe not even from our land but a land far away, but Igor want you to help me "come out."

Why you wantem to "come out?"

Want to be with one of the flat chests.

Which one?

Clung, only not know how to let him know.

You wantem to clean his cave and washem his loin cloth at the creek and do his food. No fire yet so all cold food. How you know that Clung wantem to do that?

He winkem his eye at me when we havem big fire in the land of trees.

Could it maybe just have been the smoke.

Oh, shucks, you might be right, mister.