Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Obama out soon .... emails say so

I get many emails everyday from different organizations, political blogs, etc., pertaining to "information" they have obtained, and "documents" they have, maybe theories, all, which will lead to the imminent demise of one Barack Obama. It all makes interesting reading, fills space on blogs and "Not for profit" (Yea, really, who believes that) organizations, and gives hope to the downtrodden political enthusiasts.

They are not realists, they are optimists, they like to believe what they read, it is "good ol boy" thing. It gives them hope. I am not one of them, I have "seen the light," I am not optimistic that any of it ill ever happen.

I am just realistic. Obama is in office. Legally, I don't think he should be there, I do not think he is qualified, nor a citizen. I, however, believe that he will remain president as long as he desires, at least a third term. I am concerned that some wheels have been put in to motion that could ultimately result in a takeover of the country by .......... someone. I think he is Muslim. I feel the country will ultimately be taken over, from "within" and perhaps, the wheels are already in motion.

I am also realistically aware that there is little to nothing that can be done to thwart their efforts. I have no idea who all is involved, perhaps they don't, either. Thanks to Google, I have been researching leaders and rulers who have taken over nations and countries, and how they did it. Similarities abound.

Remember, Obama can't beat Hillary.
Obama can't beat McCain.
Obama can't ram his Healthcare through.
Obama can't beat Romney.
etc, etc, etc.
Obama can't serve a third term.

I am not implying that certain events "happened" that were pieces of this puzzle. Look how much he spent to get re-elected. I feel  that "they" will stop at nothing to see that their agenda succeeds, NOTHING. Anyone who spends that much to win an election, will let nothing stand in his way.