Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, March 20, 2013

GM repos limo - Obama says wrong fuel


Ah ... Shalom, Is this Hertz Israel?

Great, this is Barack Obama ....

Yes, that one, the president, yes I imagine you heard that I was coming.

Ahm, we've had a little problem with my limo, and I need to rent a car, do you happen to have any that are bullet proof?

Oh, all you have are Pintos, I didn't think they made those anymore.

Well, we're at the airport, seems like the car wouldn't start .... excuse me a minute ............ he did what, gasoline ....... Beitsim, don't ask!

Could you please stop laughing, I have a very important meeting to get to.

What do you mean with who,  I am the president of the united states, I am meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres, what does that have to do with it?

No, I am not trying to impress you. This is no joke, I am the president of the united states, I am at the airport and my limousine does not start because the driver filled it up at a nearby  Dor Alon with gasoline instead of diesel, the damn thing won't start, can you get a rental down to the airport as soon as possible.

What do you mean where. I came in our own plane, we are in the middle of the runway, Air Force one, red white and blue, bands and troops all around ... I'm sitting on the bottom step of the stairs, you can't miss me.

No, they towed the limo away, I really don't know if we have AAA.

The Pinto will be fine, I don't care about the color, I just have to go. Credit card .... aw, wait a minute .... Hey, any of you guys got a credit card I could borrow .... what do you mean pay you back in cash?

L e h i t r a'o t   to you too, I can't pronounce it, I spell it, it means good bye.