Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Things I am SICK OF ..............

Television commercials - TV shows are nothing more than filler. They are often the glue that holds the commercials together. I am an admitted "channel hopper." On some of my hopping occasions, every channel I hit .... a commercial.

I am sick of Phil Michelson and his commercial. I am sorry the MILLIONAIRE GOLFER has a problem with arthritis. Why not let someone do the commercial who could use the money. I also wonder, well, he goes in to a gift shop, walks out with a car of some kind, not in a bag like his other gift, and takes it home to his kids. Did he steal it, I wonder?

Television exists for one reason, to sell air time so that companies can air their commercials. The more popular the show is, the more viewers, the more they make on the ads. They don't care about the quality of the show, just viewers ..... thus ..... Naked Dating and Naked and Afraid .... her she is, naked, out in the wilderness .... and we should be concerned ... what about her camera man, and the sound guy, maybe the director and lighting guys and the gaffer, and we are to think she is all alone ...... but ..... NAKED ...

I am waiting for the NFL ratings to drop to see if they will do ......... TOPLESS CHEERLEADERS .... even with the few threads they wear now, some of the moves they make .... well, nothing to do with football ..... just reproducing .... football players.

I am sick of ........ Details at 11 .... why not tell me now, I want to be in bed by then. "Shooting and killings all over town, many deaths, bomb scares, you public safety is in jeopardy, details at 11." And, as I have stated before, I don't know how the stations have been able to schedule so many things ......... at Eleven. Wife shoots husband .... at 11.... three men rob a bank ..... at 11 ..... Man rapes young girl ....... at eleven .......... Why could not, the police be there, at 11, and stop all of these things?

I tried to watch Monday Night Football last night .... I am sorry, I cannot take  Jon Gruden. I think they must be phasing out Monday Night and going with Thursday Night, maybe they didn't like the competition. I even turned the sound off, much better game, but .....

So much more I am sick of ........... so little time ....