Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday morning .............

I received a number of Emails today, politically oriented, from both parties, and each one ..... needed for me to donate money. I am beginning to realize that elections are won by candidates, and parties, that have the most money.

I got one yesterday, in the mail, from a local politician who is running for the State Senate. He could no longer run for the House, so he was compelled to run for the Senate. On the front, it states, his name Knows How to CREATE JOBS. I have known him for many years, done printing for him, he is a professional lifetime politician, about the only thing he has ever done. The piece "insinuates" that he was responsible for creating 250,000 jobs in Ohio. I think he actually had something to do with saving "doves" or something like that. A career politician.

As I stated previously, I am considering, for the first time in many years, not voting. I have decided I do not want to support politicians. I used to think there were Democrats and Republicans. Now, I realize, there are only "politicians," Red and Blue. It is akin to saying there are Good thieves and there are Bad thieves, when in reality they are ALL ..... politicians. Took me a few years to realize that, all the same, some stand on the left, some stand on the right. "Oh, I think that HE will do the least damage." How pathetic a decision is that?

Sunday Morning, September 28, 2014, two days away from the 30th, the day of my 82nd birthday. There was something on Facebook this morning, a quiz, to tell you when you were going to die. Unrelated questions, nothing about how old I was, I took the quiz answered the questions, the result, I live to 88, encouraging to say the least. I have to wonder how it knew how old I was.

Watching the Ryder Cup, they try to make it exciting .... the players on both sides seem to really take it seriously. It was either the Ryder Cup or Mister Ed reruns.

It is a cool Fall morning in Ohio, the trees are starting to change colors, Walmart and Krogers have a plethora of candy available, along with Halloween items. There are many more Halloween decorations this year, spooky stuff, that moans and growls and moves, skeletons, bony hands, witches, ... I just turned my head to look out of the front window ..... what do I see, a small spider has somehow installed a long web from the bottom of a lampshade to a table, and is climbing up and down, how spooky is that? I guess my Dusting Schedule should be updated.