Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, November 2, 2013

Vote for me ......OMG


I expect to be the president of the United States and represent all of the populace. Qualifications, I have some. I have the innate ability to overlook many things. Shortcomings and such, I overlook. No, I am not a lesbian, I don't think. I have a husband who is oversexed, and seeks to be pleasured by anyone at any time. I see nothing wrong with this. Overlooking things is a plus, when speaking of the presidency.

I have lived in the White House, aw, why is it called the White House, other than the fact that it is white. Old George Washington never lived here, but had a lot to do with it. It has had different names. I personally think it should, out of respect for all of my black friends, not be the white house, nor the black house, perhaps, just, The House. My husband, I am sure, has spent time in different "houses" around the world. One comment was to call it The Mustang Ranch, if elected, he, would always come home.

"Yes, I am qualified to be your president." I am a citizen, over 25 (not much) ..... more than some have had." Look at those who would be my predecessors, don't take much, does it?"

"You gave an unknown, unqualified, possible non resident, guy, a shot, why not me? Bill can help me through it, and, I can get help from Walmart."