Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thanks Jim in Oklahoma


A blond is flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies.

She is frantic and calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"

She hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control, and I hear you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you Back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, Just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and Position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama."

"O.K." says the voice on the radio... "Repeat after me:

Our Father who art in Heaven...y day