Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, August 26, 2013

MONDAY MORNING 8/26/13

Good Monday Morning, how new and fresh a Monday Morning is, a whole week ahead, all new, uncharted, all new, never been here before, and the sun is shining brightly in Onio, a different tingle in the air this morning, Fall is nearing, but it feels like Summer.

I have not checked the news yet, want to keep this "feeling" as long as I can, don;t you just hate reality?

I checked my Emails, nothing but the usual, "canned" those, Facebook was all garbage except the one story which I posted on here. OMG, I looked down at the date, about a month till ........ 81..... relief sets in ...
I have a Cataract in my left eye, getting worse, keep putting it off. The relief part, I just checked my drivers license and it is good for another year. I need to have the left one done before I can renew my license, need both eyes. That forced me to get the right one done, and it's no big deal, I just keep putting it off.

Japan won the Little League World Series. I waited a year for this game. Bottom of the 6th, last inning, Chula Vista is down by two runs, they come to the plate, now is their chance .... but, it's six o'clock and I have to leave to go pick up my wife, so,, I missed it. I enjoy the experience for a couple of weeks. Now one of the last ones, the U.S. Open, Tennis .... not a big tennis fan, but I get caught up in this one. I got hooked some years ago, Martina at the end of her career, some great stuff.

Over the weekend, I watched, LL baseball, high school football, pro football, if you can call pre season games that, some tennis, and briefly, last night, still not sure what it was, some "old" pro football players, big names, some people from TV, whose names I did not know, and others, playing football, on green carpet, on an aircraft carrier, still not sure what that was about. Who would come with an idea like that?

I'm heading for the kitchen, gonna get a cup of coffee and head out to the porch, sit there a while and thank Him for giving me this Monday and such beautiful weather. And be carefull, school buses are out and about.

Hope all have a good week. I have not evaluated it yet, but had a record number of hits yesterday, not sure what caught everyone's eye.