Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, June 28, 2013

Weiner apologizes "I'll show them"

Anthony Weiner launched his mayoral candidacy with an apology tour for sending pictures of his privates out over Twitter. "I apologized to the people that supported me," he told WNYC after starting his run. "I have apologized many, many times to my wife, and frankly I know that part of this process is going to be doing a lot of apologizing."

He even expressed "regret" for sending anonymous mailers in his first race, for City Council in 1991, that critics said "played the race card" by attacking an opponent's ties to local black figures. (A private apology note from the time was later unearthed.) But there's one group that shouldn't hold its breath for a Weiner apology: Palestinians.

TinC Weiner also indicated that he had asked Paula Deen to join his campaign, "Weiner and Deen, the APOLOGY team." When asked about the major issues facing the city, he replied, "There is only one, my apology for showing my privates on Twitter, these are no longer "political stops" they are "apology stops." He indicated that his entire campaign will be devoted to apologizing.  "I want to show, no not that word, we will expose, no not that word either, we will reveal, no, ah, I want all the voters to see, no, ah, well,  as Paula would say, it happened a long, no, way back when, aw hell, just vote for me, you've seen what I've got, oh God, I can't say anything .... "You've seen his front, now, he's back"