Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nice moment ............... captured

In the photo, bride Paige Eding of Zeeland, Michigan is seen pressing her forehead against her father’s tombstone and clutching a bouquet of flowers, her white gown billowing out behind her.

“I just wanted to take that moment before the wedding so I could be with him and he could be with me on my special day,” Eding, 23, told Yahoo! Shine. Though her family and her husband-to-be’s family had accompanied her to the cemetery, she added, “Everybody just stepped back and let me do my thing.” She had no idea that Wieringa had photographed her at the grave, but wound up being thrilled about it.

“I was so happy she had gotten it,” Eding said. “Once I saw the photo, [I thought] I am so blessed, because I’ll have it forever and I’ll always have that moment.” Eding’s father died suddenly in December of 2011 of a lung infection, at the age of 45. In his absence, the bride’s grandfather walked her down the aisle on her wedding day.

“As much as it was a sad moment, and as much as I was longing for him to be there,” she added about the one that Wieringa captured, “it was joyous, as well. I believe he was there with me by my side the entire day.”

"and she's Daddy's .... little girl"