Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Aw thanks, for the hits ........

I want to thank those who visited yesterday, my biggest "hit" day at 400. I know the "big boys" get thousands and millions, but my contributions are nothing like theirs. As you regular readers not, this is a hodge podge of material, a potpourri, a plethora of subjects.

I make up a lot of it, even have a spoof site I contribute to, and the good ones seem to be popular. I must admit I get tired of political bashing, that is the realm of the "big boys." Sitting here in Newark, Ohio I don't really have access to much of what is going on in Washington, and I really don't want to know what is going on in Washington, and if I did learn something it would probably be erroneous anyway, or made up or just a flat lie.

I am not that optimistic about the future of this country, anyway. I don't know what it is going to take to reverse our direction, but I hope something manifests itself soon.ut

I am typing this and keeping an eye on the weather on TV, some scary looking images, but not in our direct area, I guess, but it's early, the worst to hit in about six hours.

You will all be pleased to know, also, I derive income from this blog. I have done blogs for about eight years or so, and, as of today, I want to be honest with you so you know the potential income from this site, I just checked to be accurate, I have made $80.19, and they only cut checks at $100, so I have never received one, and not sure I will live long enough to get one, at this rate. If anyone reads this that is making major money from a blog, PLEASE let me know you do it.

Again, thanks for the hits ...... made me feel really good......