Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How I made $103.42 in quite a few years on the internet, and I don't even know how......

I have been on the Internet, well, almost since it started, many, many years. At some point in my Internet Career, I decided to do a Blog, this blog. Then, at some point, it was AdWords, or AdSense that came along, and I said something clever, like, OK.

Then, the money started rolling in, a penny here, two cents there, some months, I made well, almost three or four dollars.

I had to choose how I wanted my remuneration to arrive, I first chose a check, and then, months later, I chose to have it put in the bank. I had a series of options about different things I could or could not do with my account. All the time, the money was growing.

The threshold to receive any remuneration was $100, and, I have watched those pennies, over a long period of time, turn to dollars, and after many months, I got there, and, as stipulated, they put the money in our bank account. Well, really, my wife's bank account, I don't have one. She placed my name on one account and even gave me the password so I could periodically go in and check it out.

But, the $103.42, well, it came almost on Christmas Eve, how great is that. but, as I check my progress, I am almost $5 per month. I am hoping to get another check, next December. I will have an ad available soon, "How to make Money on the Internet." It will sell for around $19.95, and for additional Shipping and Handling, I may include a FREE one. I am going to use a portion of the method some credit cards use. Upon acceptance, you owe as much as your limit, is that great, or what?

I may give the "Internet Public" an opportunity to SELL this OPPORTUNITY, and then sign others to SELL that OPPORTUNITY to others, etc., etc., etc. I only hope "they" do not somehow hear about this and, well, put the "lid" on it. Another Internet Secret, soon to be revealed. 

Just look what I was able to do in a few, well, some, well, many, years.