Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A beautiful reply to one of my Blogs



This is a response I got to a blog I did on my Father,  Ralph Dean Dooley, M.D. It brought me to tears, so many years, and such a nice memory. Thank  You Doctor for your reply to my blog .. notice, the writer was a Doctor, how fantastic is that.

Your dad Dr. R.Dean Dooley saved my life on February 21,1956 at Miami Valley Hospital. He had previously delivered three healthy sons to my parents but for months Mom was ill and having "female problems" that went on so long she consulted another physician who said Mom needed a hysterectomy. Since three boys were already more than she could handle; at age 28 she consented to the operation and checked into Miami Valley for surgery the following day. Dr, Dooley just so happened to be in the hospital and stopped by to see Mom and pray with her before surgery in the morning. But I was told by my aunt; who was in the hospital room; that Dr. Dooley seemed trouble and asked my Mom if he could perform and examine on her becuase he thought Mom looked ths same way when she was pregnant the other three times. Mom consented but was certain she could not be pregnant. At 11:26pm your Dad brought me into the world slightly premature but a healthy 6.15 lbs. I have always known he was my guardian angel.


I didn't get a chance to tell him in person but I know he hears me!
Thank you Dr. Dooley. You did the right thing. 
Sincerely