Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mothers Day

Well, I have to show these flowers off. My wife got them today for Mothers Day from our son and his wife in New York, Brad and Bernie. I have never seen such a LARGE arrangement. My wife was overwhelmed when she came out and saw them. In a later email, I was told that Brad picked them out.
I put the photograph on Facebook. Put another entry that the FAA had called, either wanted us to take them inside, or put a blinking red light on top of them.

Been married almost fifty years, I take great pleasure when my wife is happy. I am sure our Daughter Melissa and probably Granddaughter and perhaps Great Granddaughter will show up and make her day complete. I think it is great that we set aside one day to honor Mothers, they don't get the credit they deserve. 

I hope all Mothers are acknowledged tomorrow. I am sure that there are some who are all alone in the world. If you know of someone, take a moment to wish them a Happy Day. Let's all go to a nursing home and spend a little time with a lonely Mother.

Happy Mothers Day..