Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hopefully, the last, on our Bundle of Joy

Received our contract from DISH today in the mail.

Never saw a contract. Good for TWO years.

I never signed anything, but someone has put my initials J D in a couple of places where my signature or initials WOULD HAVE GONE.

MORE ARGUMENTS between my wife of almost  fifty years and I. She sez, since I talked to someone on the telephone, THAT is the same as my signature. Anyone have some input on that?

Now, at least, I have to live for two years to pay our "bundle" bill, that's a good thing. I will be 82, when I use my  "walker" and head to the post office with that last check, probably have to stop somewhere to empty my "ostomy"bag or go to the bathroom, perhaps to change my "Poise." Or, maybe I'll just hold it in, and then give them a "visual" on what I think of their contract.

Enough said about our "bundle."