Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm sorry, I just have to say more about the previous blog ...

HOW .... could any educator .... tell a nine year old girl, who had the compassion, the emotions, the maturity, to show her support of a FRIEND who had lost her hair due to CANCER, to have her head shaved ..... go to school ..... and be told that it was against school policy. I cannot conceive, anyone, being so callous as to do that. I would have resigned my position in the school if I had been the one who had to do that. I would have hugged her, which also is, I am sure against school policy and probably against the law, and congratulated her ..... and, asked her to be "my friend." Friends like that are few and far between and hard to come by.

How does she look upon her elders now, her "teachers" ..... her peers?

"Mom, what did I do wrong?"

"Well, Honey, ah, well, the ah, well, the ah school, well they want everyone to look alike."

"Why Mommy, I was just showing my support for my friend who has cancer and has lost all of her hair, was that wrong, Mommy?"

"WELL, MOMMY???????????"

And, we wonder and question how any child can enter a school, with a firearm, with the intent of harming his teachers and classmates ....... and, our president's wife had the bold faced audacity to travel to China to tell them ...... how to educate their children ...........