Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, January 21, 2012

ROMNEY is a SAD excuse for a candidate

I have lost all respect for Romney. I thought his concession speech tonight was the most pathetic, sore loser, commentaries I have ever heard. Talk about a gracious loser.

If Romney ultimately wins the nomination, I think I will vote for Obama, I, for one, certainly would not like to have him as our President. I'm sure the White House, now, would like to see Romney as the Republican candidate. There would be NO concern about the outcome in that case.

I imagine the Mormon Church is appalled at his conduct.

I hope the Republican Party comes out with a statement distancing themselves from him.

I may even throw out all my bluejeans, I want NO association with Mitt Romney.

An even sadder commentary on politics in America.

P.S. He reminded me of a spoiled little rich kid who didn't have his way and was lashing out, hey, actually that is probably what happened ...............