Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, January 22, 2012

Richie Rich Romney - NON-ELECTABLE


We have a new "front runner" for the title of "non-electable."   I have done a 180 and firmly believe that Richie Rich Romney is NON-ELECTABLE. He showed his true colors last night, a spoiled brat. I'm surprised he did lie down on the floor, throw a "temper tantrum," kick his legs and pound his fists on the floor.

I, for one, was appalled at his lack of graciousness. If his father was still alive, I am sure he would have asked him to go "beat up" Newt. "He beat me, Daddy, he beat me."

God forbid, but picture him in the White House, when some country did something that he didn't like. Don't believe the old adage that "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Wrong, in some scenarios, words can lead to a war.

I have looked, and have seen nothing about the Republican Party admonishing him for his lack of "common courtesy and graciousness."

I did some checking on his website and some other venues, no where to get in touch with him. I wanted to send an email. His attitude, "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts."

He is a leader to his immediate group of friends, they like his money, it cannot go any farther than that.