Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, August 15, 2014

INCIDENT = RIOTING+LOOTING

Riots, not sure of their history, I imagine they have been going on since the world began. I don't recall of any in the Garden of Eden, but there may have been.

The first riots I remember ... in Detroit as I recall, probably the forties, I forget what they were about. I do remember having concern driving through Michigan heading North on vacation. Life Magazine had many photographs of them. It is ironic that "looting" is always an integral part of rioting, which places the rioting in the "shopping experience" category. My guess would be that if questioned, many "looters" would not know the cause of their looting, and really would not care.

In nearby Columbus, Ohio, there is at least one shooting every night, often more than one. I few people killed each week. I guess there is a difference who the shooter is, but the result is the same, someone dies. Should that not be the main concern, rather than creating an excuse to loot. I see where flat screen TV's were the first to go, then music producing gadgets, clothes and groceries, in that order. Odd, no tools were looted, shovels, picks, etc, just electronics, clothes and food. No libraries were looted, no churches. I wonder if a Goodwill or a food pantry has ever been looted?

And, ironically, in the Summer, hot weather, and, the moon seems to have something to do with it. I know my Dad, the Doctor, was always busier delivering babies during the full moon cycle. They could put a stop to much of the rioting and looting by publishing a warning .... I wonder how many killings have occurred in the same area this year that have basically gone unnoticed.
If Apprehended
 YOU will lose all Welfare 
and Unemployment Benefits
AND BE REQUIRED
To Seek Employment