Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Paranoia, or "Thanks for sharing?"

Maybe it is paranoia, or something, but until I learn otherwise, I want to than NSA, the FBI, perhaps the CIA and others, perhaps Independent Contractors, or even some who may have started a Work at Home business of "hacking" into computers and selling the information to our government.

I heared of a woman in Poughkeepsie, New York, who answered an ad that she received in her Email, and for $79.97. she downloaded a program and some software that instructed her on "The Art of Hacking for Fun and Profit." The information also included an unlisted phone number in Washington where all obtained information could be stored, evaluated, and reimbursement determined for the qualify of the information that was stored.

But, aside from that, with the assistance of all of the above agencies, and Myrtle Florenzi of Poughkeepsie, I am learning ......... "patience." I used to dart from one thing to another on the computer, but now, thanks to these folks     s     l     o     w     is my pace. Moments, seconds, multiple seconds are needed between each motion on my laptop. Things that used to take split seconds, now take moments, much, much longer moments, even, seconds, and in some cases, minutes.

I am a rational, logical person. And, perceptive. If my computer was slow ...... all the time .... I would blame the computer. It is now 9:00 AM, my computer is     s     l     o     w     , but, in an hour, it will be "all better." That is why I question and wonder, what might be invading my computer. Perhaps Myrtle and the "boys" are checking me out. Excuse me, the phone is ringing. "Hello, yes .... what is that "clicking" noise ... what, you are from the government, and you want to help ...... me?"