Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I have a headache

I just watched a news "segment" on Obamacare, and how it is being fixed. My head is spinning.

Obama wasn't aware that there might be a problem. He is a politician, familiar with "government" as was not aware of how the system ALWAYS seems to work. I find that a bit inconceivable.

I do not know how it works. I heard a government contractor of many years, explain it. That is why I am not a politician, the entire system is beyond my comprehension. There are apparently built in systems that compensate and allow for failure when it happens. I did not know it, but apparently a Canadian company did the program. I wonder why?

They are also, this morning, chatting about how the areas that have been corrected, are still wrong.

Historically speaking, why did anyone not know that this would happen? Inefficiency, inaccuracy, proboems, are par for the government course. The biggest surprise would have been if it worked.

If they ever get the system working, then the hackers will enter and find ways to benefit from it. We will probably be offering FREE healthcare for Albanians, Croatians and Ethiopians, and more. At least they will be receiving reimbursement for their services.

I just got my three month supply of pills. One of them, three blue plastic things with many pills, cost ONE cent. Another three month, $5. Good program.