Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, October 28, 2013

10/28/2013


MONDAY, 28 October, 2013 - The sun is out, frost is on the car windshield, but I am sitting here in shorts, waiting for Indian Summer. If Caleb comes out for a walk now, I am in trouble. The news ....

Debating the Kennedy assassination.. Of all the problems we have in this country, that is probably the most pressing. It does not seem like it happened 50 years ago. I was standing at the front counter of Southgate Mens Shop where I was working. I guess we heard it on the radio. I remember hearing the news, and it seemed like the air was sucked out of the room, we all just stared.

Why, is still a question, so many questions about the incident that have gone unresolved to this day. Some even question the Warren Commission on their findings. Maybe the "networks" were given instructions to "get their minds off of our problems." Just a diversionary tactic so we don't think about what is perhaps the greatest "snafu" in history, Obamacare, or our "spying" efforts that have been uncovered. I don't think our country has ever been at a lower point in our history.

Do I believe it, you bet. It is now 9:15 AM, about an hour ago this laptop was working great, fast, windows opened right up with lightening speed. And then, about 8:30, I was sending an email,  a   n   d      t   h   e  n      i   t      s    l   o   w   e   d     d    o    w     n     . Do I feel like someone is either look at, or copying my files, yes. And then we read where millions of phones are tapped, all around the world. I finally got the email sent, but it too ten times longer than it should have.

For those who asked, this is the STEAK link.

For the gentleman in Spain, thanks for the email, here is the link to my PHONE MESSAGE. Thanks for asking. I will try to dig up that information and get it out to you today.
I hope all have a nice week.