Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Morning 4/21

Good Americans come through at the right time, there may be some hope after all.

I am thinking of those who immediately responded in Boston, those at the Boston Bruin's game who, all joined in and sang The National Anthem, and inspired me, and many others. I have not seen it, but the response at the Boston Red Sox game, and those who stood and cheered the authorities as they left the scene, the New York Yankee fans who sang an arch rivals song, "Sweet Caroline." And all those who came through and said their piece.

Tragedy seems to bring out the best in us .... "we can't let something like this stop us."

I can look back over many such events. It struck me too, that much of the equipment we saw being used in Boston, was the result of the event on 9/11.

If you think that all in the world is OK, here, in Central Ohio it is 21 April 2013, Spring, the sun is out, bright, clear sky ................. but ................. it is 31 degrees outside, and a closer look reveals the windshield on the car is covered in frost.

On TV now, Joe Berti, ran Boston, heard the explosion. Went home to Texas, photographed the explosion. To Joe ..... Please keep me posted on where you are, at all times.

My Gramma used to say, "I wish I knew where I was gonna die, cause then I wouldn't go there."

Another tough one for the day to get the brain cells working, "What was the Presidents name in 1975?"