Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stumped in Ohio

I am stumped, searched the news, nothing of interest, just business as usual. Obama wants to close Guantanmo, I think he indicated that a long time ago, it could be offensive to other nations. I don't really know what that means, perhaps political gibberish.

Hillary may have held some "facts" back, nothing new there. "Don't confuse me with the facts." Always liked "I'm from the government and I am here to help you."

Some guy somewhere lost $2600 to a carnival game. They gave him $500 and a stuffed banana, he is still mad .... what is it, oh, yea, "If your gonna be a sucker, be a silent one." Old Nevada saying.

As you can see, I have been more attuned today to the Spoof stories, don't know why that is. I saw more "side" stories to the NBA player "coming out" than the actual story. And, in Nevada, dealing craps, the first roll of the dice to determine the "point" is always the "come out" roll, "Coming out, six, the point is six." Now, some want that changed ... coming out has bad connotations to it now.

The bombing in Boston. Gets a little thicker all the time. I would not be surprised if that whole family didn't have something to do with it. I always thought they were all to "well rehearsed" to not be involved. Amazing how they can get DNA profiles off of a bomb. I wonder if they can get any from that piece of aircraft they found lodged between those buildings. Been there a long time, I imagine building maintenance on those buildings is questionable.

I have read other blogs, checked news sources, nothing. My main concern is about "The Price is Right." Obama has used more of that time slot than Drew.