Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston is bulging at the seams ........... with media

Well, I've seen the "explosion" probably one hundred times now, now I am watching "stars" giving their reactions to the day. All the "celebrities"Now we seem to be appalled by the explosion. Now reactions from "late night" show hosts, they too are being interviewed, now the early morning show hosts, general consensus, well, the same as everyone else.

It seems as though, all the media, wants to be there, in Boston, looking for someone, to get a "first hand" interview. Let's face it, all aspects of the media love disasters such as this. And now, a face, a little precious eight year old boy, and his family injured, tragic.

When I saw that white smoke, my first thought was, "Is this the start of a terrorist war"? I have not been able to get that thought out of my head. Now, a chemical "threat" on a high profile politician.

Why the Boston Marathon, why Boston" The world  had their eyes on Boston, there were runners from all over the world, participating in this event, in one of the most historical cities in America. Patriots Day, what is more American than that? 25.000 runners and their families and friends, and the spectators. The bomb, purposely made to kill and injure as many as possible, with ball bearings, screws, nails and pieces of metal.

I did not, however, notice any men wearing a  Taqiyah, a Fez, a Tarbush, or a Turban or a Kufiya. I have no idea what any of these are, I copied them, but they are headware of one type or another in Islamic countries.

I am beginning to think it was not a terrorist organization, I think it was an American, who, for some reason, had a twisted sense of reality, maybe felt he should "wake up America." Maybe "get even" with the city for some wrong doing he felt they had perpetrated on him. Terrorists would have been heading out of town, quickly, and I think would have been noticed. I think this man, or woman, casually returned to their house or apartment, and watched the results of their bomb, on television, as we all did.

I hope and pray it was not the start of a series of events to test the resiliency of the American people. The "anticipation" of an event, is in itself diabolic. I am sure there are already some, who are questioning their participation, or viewing of many events, knowing that ............................?