Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, September 22, 2012

Duct tape and raisins

OK, a while back I did a post on duct tape and its use in removing warts. I had forgotten it until the other day when some folks were visiting ad she said she was advised by her doctor to put duct tape on a wart she had on her foot.

I have many "aging" brown spots, but two of them on my cheek were getting big and were a problem when I shaved. So, I tried the tape on them. In a few days they had reduced greatly in size, and now they are almost gone. I put the tape on them twice a day. This morning I had to look in the mirror to find them, could not feel them.

Two day ago I figured I would try it on one of the aging spots on my cheek. After three days it has lost most of its dark color and seems to be going away. I will keep you posted. If it works on aging spots it will be miraculous, I have many of them to work on.

I also did a post a long time ago, three years,  on white raisins soaked in gin being good for arthritis. I found them a few days ago while rummaging through our kitchen cabinet. Whoa, pungent aroma. Three days ago I ate 9 of them, as instructed, have been doing it each day.

I have arthritis bad in the lower neck and lower back. After three days of the raisins I have less discomfort.

I don't know if this works for everyone, but they have for me. Duct tape and raisins.