Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dave Tibbs .... an old friend.



I saw a sign by the road the other day, and wondered if it could be for an old friend, who I have not seen for many years, Dave Tibbs.

So, I Googled and, sure enough, it was Tibbsy, a gentlemen I knew and had done work for in the past, primarily some printing, but he was also a big part of a Desert Storm parade and event that we held in Downtown Newark.

I liked Tibbs, he was always an "idea" man, always involved in something, always thinking ahead.

I have not seen him in many years, but if anyone, I know, would be a successful, respect, politician, it would be Dave.  This is not an endorsement of a candidate, just an evaluation of someone I know. He is a "born" politician and I hope he finds a home in politics.

He does not know I am doing that, probably doesn't even know I am still alive, yet, I could almost throw a stone and hit his house. We just have not bumped in to each other all these years.

I now will vote in this election, if nothing else, just to vote for Tibbs .... If anyone I know, is the epitome of a politician, it is Tibbs .... maybe that is what we need to get things done in Washington.

His website is HERE..