Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am a MWISPRO80R

Joseph Bradford Dooley, MWISPRO80R

So much emphasis is being put on everything, I think to keep things clear, everyone should have an appropriate classification after their name. ... just saw a story about a soccer player who "came out" then retired, now he is back. That puts an end to my going to a soccer game, what, Oh, I guess I have never been to one. I remember when I was dealing craps in Reno, when calling the dice, on the first roll, I, we, would always say, "New shooter, Coming out ..... ," or something like that, and everyone would stare at me ... if we all used this classification I could just show them my MWISPRO80R ... or "Mawispro80are."

Male
White
Irish Descent
Straight
Protestant
Right Handed
Over 80
Retired

Controversy, if I am Irish why am I not a Catholic? There are probably some other classifications we should have in there. Any suggestions? Not sure if politics should be involved. R D I or L R Middle. It would be handy for Help Wanted Ads. I remember in the employment business when we could no longer mention age, or much of anything or that matter. Sent a 75 year old out on an interview with a company that painted TV towers, and, he was afraid of height and skin sensitive to linseed oil.