Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Morning Comments

The Price is Right - I am going to have to quit watching it, my blood pressure shoots up, way too high. Why can't contestants decide for themselves, why do think that someone in the audience knows more than they do, are all the contestants they choose, that stupid. Then, they are given the chance to bid on a 50 thousand dollar car, three trips and a hot tub, the they demurely bid, "Oh, thirty thousand, No, make it Thirty-one hundred, NO, I mean Thousand." And, she misses it by only forty thousand. How STUPID can people be. Drew Carey, some day will have broken ribs or a punctured lung, from large breasts being slammed into his chest.

The Ohio Governor - Before he was elected I was optimistic. Now that he is in office, I am skeptical. I must admit I don't like what I am seeing so far. We are going back to the way some things "used to be" and I didn't care for them then. I think I am going to do a bumper sticker with a picture of Ted Strickland, and the saying, "Miss Me Yet?" Einstein said it best, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Kasich promised one thing, and then raises the salaries of all his "friends," Say one thing and then do another, Politics as Usual.

Obama and the State of the Union - "OK boys and girls, I want you all to find someone from the other party, now that means the one that you are not with. If you are a Republican, find a Democrat to sit with. This will be so neat. Since I was defeated so badly, last election, we are doing all we can do to show good stuff, and this will be good stuff. All you guys sitting together, hold hands if you want. What, OH, yea, a, some of you will be doing that anyway, te he. An announcement, we are all going out for Chinese after this show, it was part of an agreement I just made with Hu, not who, Hu."


The Weather - Everyone who is tired of WINTER, raise their hands ......