Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keith Olbermann - TinC News Break

Keith Olbermann - Former news anchor Keith Olbermann formally denounced the "death" of his career on Twitter. Three days after his abrupt departure from NBC's "Countdown With Keith Olbermann," the former host wrote, "It's not what it looks like, I may have been asked to take over one of the morning show spots, not at liberty to say which one, but Reg and I talked and he thinks with my wit, experience, and political clout, due to my immense donations to certain politicians, that it could work out well for me. I am up to date on world events and politics and I look forward to working with Kathy Lee."