Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My experiment with Vicks on the Soles of my Feet

     I often use Vicks, have used it all my life to be exact, always have a blue jar of it around. I have used it everywhere around my head, never on my feet, well I did last night.

     First, my feet are always cold in the Winter, except, last night after I put Vicks on them, they felt warm. I put a pair of wool socks on. When I was little, my Mom would put the Vicks in my chest and throat and wrap my neck with a wool type scarf, so I used wool.
     OK. Next morning. I ALWAYS wake up between 7:30 and 8:00. Caleb, our dog, sits beside the bed waiting for me to get up, during that half hour window. This morning I woke up at 9:00, with a very clear head, no sinus congestion. 
     My wife wakes me up a couple of times a nigh, coughing. I had her try it last night. She didn't wake we up once.
     Does it work? It certainly did last night, for my wife and I. So, try it, nothing to lose and you might be pleasantly surprised.