Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, January 24, 2011

Speaking of Guardian Angels

Since I brought up guardian angels, I have two. They are in New York visiting right now, taking care of my Daughter who was not feeling well, they are keeping an eye on her for me, and I am confident that she is getting better. I am sure, since I suggested it to her, that she is taking Honey and Cinnamon, and feeling better every day.

My first GA, was named Ramey, he was with me in the 30's and 40's, got me through my first twenty years. I am not sure of the name of the one who got me though life after that, I know she was there though, stayed with me up until the mid 60's, when the pair took over.

The two I have now got some early training with the help of Don Rickels. They view their jobs from  a different viewpoint and with a different perspective.

For example, I will be driving down the street, toward a green light, so close, it will turn yellow, then red. They are telling me to not hurry, slow down, take it easy, Joseppi, that's what they call me. Going to Walmart, I see a close empty parking space, I turn, head for than empty space, wham, someone pulls in just ahead of me, that's them, just letting me know they are there.

I'll write a lottery ticket, knowing that they will help me, don't even get one number, and I can hear them chuckle, they don't want me to waste my money.

They all have gotten me through thus far, I think everyone has one, you just have to find them, they can show themselves in unusual ways, just look for them.