Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Sunday, May 10, 2009

1-800-goog411

Don't pay 411 another dime...read below.

Click on the link to see all features regarding this application.. text messaging and maps available if you need

"Life may not be the party we asked for, but while we're here we should dance."

I just thought you might like to know about this.

This is something you will want to have and use ! I still remember when the telephone company charged me $1.50 to get a phone number from information !

My compliments to Google ! Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial:

1-800-goog411

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number.

I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number.

I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City & State." I say, " Garland , Texas ."

He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, Firewheel Golf Course."

He says, "Connecting" and Firewheel answers the phone. How great is that?

This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonst ration. http://www.google.com/goog411/