Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Who should I vote for?

Good question.

If I was the Chairman of the Board of a major corporation and had hired a CEO who had increased our debt tremendously, did little to nothing to live up to his promises that he made prior to hiring him, lied about some of the situations we got involved in, and had spent a great deal of time in our corporate jet, vacationing with his family, flying all over the world, to the extent we had to put on three additional crews to handle his traveling requirements, I would consider firing him, especially if we found out there was a question about his past and his qualifications and he never produced any documents to back up his statements.

It would be a "no brainer."

There is still a question in my mind about his citizenship. He has never produced convincing documents. I am convinced that he is Muslim. I have not witnessed anything to the contrary. He has stated that we are no longer a "christian" nation. That scares me a little, not for me, but for those of the next generations.

Difficult to explain, but he has never appeared "presidential." I have done a lot of typesetting in my life, and in the  past I have always capitalized the word President. I don't anymore, and I rarely see it done in print.

In my opinion he does not belong in our lists of Presidents, he was a mistake, that through very careful planning, by someone, he slid in under the door. I don't think it has come out yet, just why, and I am concerned that when we do, it will be too late.

Those are my concerns. Is a vote for Obama a vote for a "calculated plan," or a man.