Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, October 29, 2012

Storm comments ..........

I posted this song earlier today, in reading some of the comments these two stood out ....

"I remember when my son was so sick, the Doctors didn't give much hope! He lay in a coma with encephalitis  They said "We don't know what else to do" "We can only hope" "This may be as good as EVER gets" But guess what, his mother and I spoke with the great physician and few minutes later he awoke and said I love you mamma and love you daddy and that afternoon he was out of intensive care and two weeks later he was home like nothing ever happened!"

"This is one of my Mom's favorite songs. I had been teaching it to my grandchildren so they could sing it for "GG" (Great Grand mom . My daughter was in church with her little girl, as this was played as an instrumental for the offering. Suddenly, my beautiful three year old grand daughter started belting out the lyrics....all alone.. and to the amazement of everyone. "Keep me safe, till the storm passes by." It brought a lot of smiles as she sang alone and without any shyness. What a blessing."

Such an appropriate song for all of us in the path of this storm. I am concerned that we are not being told the complete severity of the situation for fear of panic by the populace. Apparently these conditions have never happened before, so they have no idea what to expect, other, than the worse. I think we are entering in to an unknown weather pattern in the East and earthquakes on the West Coast. I pray that we all stay safe, "Till the storm passes by."