Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, October 20, 2012

Create Jobs ????????

How do you create jobs? ALL politicians say they are going to create more jobs, how? I smile to myself every time I hear any of them talking about creating more jobs. I don't think that is how it is done.

I remember a few years ago, I was at Rollercoaster Studio in New Jersey, and I was talking with one of the Icons in the Infomercial world, he has sold millions of products on TV. There  were a few of us standing around talking, and everyone had an idea for a great product he could sell. He listened to all of our ideas, and then made a comment I will never forget, "Is there a need for it." That was his criteria for taking on a new product his company would sell on "As seen on TV."

Looking back at my high school days, I think we were taught that "NEED" creates jobs, not politicians, not money, not entrepreneurs, NEED creates jobs.

Products are made to be sold, services are offered and utilized, food is produced to be eaten. If we don't need the product there is no need to produce it.

I have never heard any politician use the word "need," they always say they will "create."

That is why I believe NONE of them, it is just "political rhetoric." It sounds good. "I am going to create a job for my Mother making apple pie." How great is that?