Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, October 22, 2012

Kinda scary ....

I am getting more concerned all the time that this blog and my computer is being monitored. A few anti Obama things I have done have disappeared. I occasionally submit to a "Spoof" site, and one spoof news article, about Obama, which I submitted twice, never got published.

A few things I have tried to pub on this blog, I was unable to post, for one reason or another. Nothing I can put my finger on,, but too many things seemed to have gone "wrong."

Just makes me wonder if "Big Brother" is somehow keeping an eye on what I do.