Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Friday, December 12, 2014

Urology 101

12/12/14 - a day that will last in Infamy, I prepared, bathed in "Red Soap" ate and drank nothing, went to the hospital early for my "procedure" on my Kidney Stone. I did all of the preliminary work, put on their flimsy PJ's, had the IV put in my wrist, signed my name many times, talked with Nurses both male and female, a Phlebotomist put in my IV, I talked with 3 Anesthesiologists and signed their papers, actually the third one did the work, not sure of the purpose of the other two. I was wheeled in to Surgery, scooted on to the operating table, scooted down, my legs went in to the stirrups, then the mask ..... and nothing.

I woke up some time later, back in my room, no pain, felt pretty good. Then the Urologist came in the room and informed me that he was unable to do anything, and I was to call him next week to schedule an appointment at OSU hospital in Columbus. And, that was about it.

I still have a hole of some kind in my left side, which insures the medical profession that I WILL show up in Columbus, at OSU Medical Center next week, because one can not exist long with this hole in my side ............ they GOTCHA .....

I was just feeling somewhat approving of the medical profession and their application of such services and facilities that they offer. I am not going to get depressed until next week sometime. Friday night, going to have a nice weekend ................

One BIG Kidney Stone causing all of this ......... can't live with one ...... no recourse.