Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NOW I have 2 BIG kidney stones .............

8:30 12/30 .. Been home a few hours. As many of you know, I have a BIG Kidney Stone on my left side. Going to OSU on 1/23 for further consultation. Sunday evening, after a busy day, I had a rather severe pain in my lower RIGHT abdomen. 

Went to the ER, did the Cat scan, I have an even LARGER ONE on the right side. On my left side I have something plastic hanging out of my side. Today, Dr. Stallworth put a shunt in my right side, nothing sticking out, not sure how it works. So, I now have Shunts on both sides, two LARGE Kidney stones, and still have to wait till the 23rd to get any more done. I won't go in to any more detail on how it all works, how some of my bodily functions work, but, you can get in touch with me about every two hours, I will be awake. 

A little pain on the right side, hopefully it will go away. Melissa has kept an eye on Marilyn and driven us around. Still more concerned about Marilyn's health than mine. Still very impressed with LMH, all their staff and their service. Well, they did let me lay there in the ER, from 8 to 9 in pain for a couple of hours. 

Then I got a shot..... I loved that one ..... I visited many places around the country and the world ..... I floated over a few of you ... didn't want to bother you, though. Hope all is well till the 23rd .... thanks for concern and prayers ... and if you didn't pray for me, why not? You can start in now practicing for the 23rd, I have a hunch I will need all I can get then