Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Thursday, December 20, 2012

What to talk about?????h

What's on my mind today?

The end of the world tomorrow, always a hot topic, people around the world are "maxing" out their credit cards and going on a spending frenzy in anticipation of their being NO tomorrow. Thousands are flocking to Central America to celebrate the end of the Mayan Calendar, and I'm almost certain that there are some around the world, ending their lives rather than face the uncertainty of tomorrow.

I have read a great deal on the subject, watched many videos on my laptop, talked a great deal with who have varying opinions on the subject. Discussed the "Hollow Earth" viewpoint, read some on the Nostradamus theory, been watching a lot about that today on TV.

And, Obama wants to ban guns. An opportune time to bring that subject up.Almost a "have you quit beating your wife" situation. In the aftermath of recent shootings, only an "anti" gun opinion can be tolerated. I reflect though that it was the threat of a gun, that prompted him to commit suicide. How many "incidents" have been stopped because of the threat of a gun, we never hear of them, just the other side, so I am not sure of my thoughts. I just know that in all my years, I have seen an eroding of my rights, and much more government.

Oh, I guess too, rain, cold, sleet, high winds and snow on the menu for tomorrow. I have to take my wife to work in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon, not looking forward to that, and again Saturday and Sunday.

So, my plate is full,, don't know what to worry about first. Here's hoping we are all alive and well on Saturday. I tried to purchase a lottery ticket for tonight. I figured I would win if the world was going to end, but, oddly enough, there is no Thursday night big money drawing.

Wonder if they know something I don't?