Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, September 29, 2009

YES, tomorrow is my Birthday .............

To ALL of you who have asked, YES, tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY, I will be 77.

Today, I got ONE card from dear friends in Florida, Pat and Jimmie. NOTHING from UPS or FEDEX or anyone else.

I have ONE shot of gin left in the bottle we bought a year ago, and we had some leftover DIP from a demo my wife did last weekend at Kroger's, so I am dipping and drinking that now, just to try to bolster up my spirits a bit. That will probably be our supper tonight. Chips and Dip.

With Obama at the helm, we are optimistic about the future, and from what I have read we really don't have to worry about our future. It will end, one way or another.

Right now, with all that is going on in this world, like Obama, and the rest of the country, we too, are concerned about where the Olympics will be. I really feel, that if Chicago gets the Olympics, it will settle all of the problems in the world. Plus, the voter registration records for Cook County would swell.

What a venue that would be for Obama, to sit on his throne, at the opening ceremony, with the whole world watching, and all the athletes parading by him, saluting, shouting, cheering. As he enters the stadium they could be playing and singing ..... "The King Is Coming" ... what a thrilling entrance that would be.

I am only writing all of this to let you all know, rather than writing individual EMails.

When I turned 70, and had NO money, other than SS and some we scraped together doing DEMOS at WalMart and Kroger's, and my affiliate website, which has made me $12.00 this year, it seems like my children and friends, forgot about me.

I put up websites, advertised on FACEBOOK and other means, but, still nothing happened. Perhaps tomorrow ...... there is always .............. tomorrow.

Tonight, the eve of my 77th birthday, the night of the first frost of the Fall in Central Ohio, seems like that always happens on my Birthday, will be the start of a new year for me.

Thanks, Pat and Jim for the card....