Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Far Reaching Audience

There is a new STAT feature on this BLOG that lets me know how many hits I get. and the country WHERE they come from. I am amazed.

United States, South Korea, Luxembourg, Canada, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Netherlands, China and the United Kingdom, to name the most recent.

I want to thank all those who have visited this site, say hello, and hope you are all in good health.

If you have time, I would love to hear from you. A HELLO in the COMMENT section would be nice. I was going to put my EMail address, but was warned against that, so I will take their advice.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate the event, hello and best wishes to those who do not. I hope that everyone has something to be "thankful" about. Whether you celebrate the day or not, tomorrow, sometime, prior to eating, lets ALL bow our heads, give thanks for what we have, and pray, in your own way, that present wars soon end, and that NO new wars start. We have all had enough war, it is time to live in peace. I have lived through WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storm and all of our present "conflicts."

I am 78, born in 1932. A war started officially in 1941, and we have had very little "peace" since then. Out of my 78 years, most years there has been a war of a conflict of some kind. Am I the only one who wants to live in a world where peace reigns?

My regards to all ..........................