Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Wonder????????

I get emails every day, from some political organization that sounds legitimate. They have a sincere message, only broken by DONATE HERE, after each paragraph.

The country is in sad shape and needs ................
DONATE HERE
If he is elected he will bring, etc, etc, etc.
DONATE HERE
Old Whats His Name is spending MILLIONS a week against .................
DONATE HERE

There are thousands of political activists, in hundreds of categories. Spend a day sometime, search some of them. MANY of the groups are in the same buildings and almost have the same addresses. And if you search ownership and management, it turns out to be someone who met Clinton one time, or some such association.

They start a group, which anyone can, get a 401 3C, or whatever it is, and start begging for money, money they claim will support something or someone. My guess is it supports the guy who started the organization, in a style he was never accustomed to.

The name all sound alike.

I cancelled all of them I could, a few still sneak by.

I think I am going to start one, for the elderly. To help the elderly make up for the money they lost, last year, and this year, with no COLA raise. If I do it right, I can collect enough to help some of them (us) financially, and maybe, if I do it right, make, well, maybe, a hundred thousand or so for myself. I need money, too, most of them are in Florida, so will relocate down there and get an office. Need some suggestions on a name for the NON-PROFIT group.

Help the Elderly
DONATE HERE
No COLA raise for the elderly
DONATE HERE
Is America great, or what?
DONATE HERE