Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Experience with a Heart Attack .....

Three years ago, I didn't feel well, not sick, just didn't feel well. Finally went to our local emergency room, told them of some heart history. They did an EKG and some other tests, finally even had some XRays taken, 6 hours after I had arrived.When they wheeled me back to my emergency room, the Doctor came out and told me, "You're having a heart attack"! She seemed almost relieved, she was about to send me home.

No big pains, no passing out, no numbness, no shortness of breath .....

I ended up, two days later, having a triple bi-pass.

That is one reason I keep the Aspirins by my bed .... there don't have to be any symptoms of any magnitude, so, BE OF THE SAFE SIDE, and keep those Aspirins handy.

I forgot and did not take them during my heart attack, because I didn't think I was having one. So, be on the safe side.