Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Saturday, May 24, 2014

I uncovered a diabolical plot today, unexpectedly, but, I should have known. It has been there all the time, right before our eyes, and we have missed seeing it, I, well, so simple but, so, so, evil and well, bad.

My wife did a demo at Krogers today. I go in at the start and help her get her demo cart out, on casters, rather hard to push, has her microwave, toaster oven and shelves, anyway, I get that set up for her. Then, at the end, I go to pick her up, and push the cart back to a storage area in the store. I also take any corrugated boxes to the back, and take trash to the back, also.

Today, I took the trash to the back. And, there it was, a mountain, a large mountain, skids and skids and skids of pop, probably 12 or 14 piles, floor to ceiling, it took up 2/3 of the back stock room. I don't think I have ever seen so much pop in one place.

Standing next to the pile was a man, in a black suit, black tie, polished shoes, sinister look on his face, rubbing his hands together in a devious way. He was, well, diabolical looking, to say the least. I walked over to him and said, "That's a lot of pop."

He said, "Da."

"Excuse me," I said.

"Da, mnogo soda," he answered.

I wondered, what and why is this Russian standing, admiring all this soda pop in Krogers.

"Ochen' khorosho," he came back with, my limited Russian knew he said, "Very good."

"Vodka," I said.

"Da," he replied and we walked out of the store, next door to the bowling alley, 

"Two double Finlandia," I said, straight.

"Da, da, da," he muttered.

We drank them, one long draw, he held up two fingers, the bartender brought two more. After we got that one down, he looked at me and said, "I do speak English, very well, went to USC, now work for KGB.

"Why were you looking at all that soda," I asked him.

"Dont tell no von, ve havv a plan, ve re flooding all of America with soda pop, every store, everywhere, soda pop, soda pop and more soda pop. Ve tink in nine years, all merica is diabetic and sick an ve jus march in and take over country."

OMG, is there no stopping this ...................... ?