Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Monday, February 25, 2013

Thoughts on a Monday morning

How do I feel about it, you ask, and someone did, and basically, here was my answer ....... with some explanation.

Six or seven years ago, I saw Barack Obama for the first time, I did not see his speech at the convention, I saw him on some TV show, along with his wife. I predicted then that he would be the next president. (A side comment here. I have been in the printing business most of my life, and done a great deal of typesetting. I always capitalized the word President, I don't, anymore, I see very few that do).

I felt he would win out over Hillary and win the presidency. I assured everyone he would win re-election, and, of course he did. Just think of all the things that "he can't do," that he did.

I think the wheels are in motion now to enable him to be able to run in the next election for a third term, and after that he will be in office for as long as he desires, or "they" want him in.

I get emails every day about his non-citizenship and other "negative" information, from optimistic opponents, and I think they are mote points.

Billions have been poured into his "agenda" by names we have never heard of, with intentions we know nothing about. I personally think that "events" have occurred to back up and solidify this same agenda. "They" will stop at nothing, as we have seen.

Being optimistic is not an option.

These thoughts stemmed from watching a little news this morning, the headlines, "Dresses at the Oscars." And very subtly, another gun went off at a gun show, every Monday morning, we hear that a similar incident has occurred. I can't recall ever hearing that in the past. Now, any time a gun goes off it is news, wonder why. Just think of how we have been manipulated over the years by radio and TV, we eat, drive and live by what we are told on TV. I would love to see the "script" that has been written for our country, and even more, would like to see who wrote it ......