Thomas Jefferson said in 1802: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-- Thomas Jefferson

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." .... jbd

"When once a job you have begun, do no stop till it is done. Whether the task be great or small, do it well, or not at all." .... Anon

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Television is one daylong commercial interrupted periodically by inept attempts to fill the airspace in between them.

If you can't start a fire, perhaps your wood is wet ....

When you elect clowns, expect a circus ..............




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have renewed HOPE ....

With a little luck I can become a TV star, I am more sure of that than ever. Just look at Christie Alley. I really never felt she had a lot of talent when she was thin, I don't know what she had to do to get on Cheers, I never thought she added much.

You have to admire her guts, and you will see a lot of them. I have seen the previews of, "The hit show of the season," and if it lasts more than two episodes I will be surprised.

If you're not talented thin, what makes anyone think they have talent when they are fat, and she is fat, no nice way to say it.

But then we have a show where very fat people lose weight, loggers take logs our of a swamp, truckers drive over ice, some guy has made a fortune and a name for himself, doing dirty jobs, so why not do a show about a fat woman, who used to advertise being thin.

I doubt that she would get a tryout on "America's Got Talent," that would really be a stretch, much like the seams in her clothes.

My Mother always said, "If you can't say something nice ......... etc." but that show I just cannot understant.